Wide Eye Onion Kun

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Childhood Holiday




ASSALAMUALAIAKUM W.B.T



   Today,I want to tell about my childhood holiday.
When I was 12 years old. My family was on vacation to Cameron Highland .itu is my most memorable vacation. My family and I went there for 4 days 3 nights. 
Many places we go in Cameron Highland. Among them is the Butterfly Farm, tea plantation, tea processing factories flower garden and more.
When I was 12 years old. My family was on vacation to Cameron Highland .itu is my most memorable vacation. My family and I went there for 4 days 3 nights. Many places we go in Cameron Highland. Among them is the Butterfly Farm, tea plantation, tea processing factories flower garden and more.




tea plantation

flower garden


No comments:

Post a Comment